There are many great social media apps but what makes TikTok stand out is its versatility and ease of editing videos. Whether you want to include stickers, emojis, or special effects to make your content go viral, there are many options to play around with.
But, the opposite is also true. While you can easily add stickers to your vids, you can also get rid of them on a whim. Sometimes, you just want your original video back or are no longer interested in the stickers you once thought were so cool.
In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about removing stickers from a TikTok video. You will need some editing tools or sticker removers and basic design skills and will be well on becoming a pro TikTok sticker remover!
All jokes aside, though, here’s how to remove stickers from a TikTok video with your choice of video editing tools.
Remove TikTok Stickers Using Adobe Cloak
Adobe Cloak is an awesome tool for removing stickers on TikTok videos without interfering with the video’s quality. You can even leverage the user-friendly interface and the tools to edit videos and pictures and improve their look after removing the stickers.
Follow these steps to remove TikTok video stickers using Adobe Cloak’s advanced tools.
1. Download and install desktop version of Adobe Cloak on your Windows or Mac computer
2. Launch a new composition and add the draft video to your timeline. You can add the video by dragging and dropping it or using the add button to upload it.
3. Select the Pen tool and use it to circle the sticker you want to remove. To find the Pen tool, choose the ‘mask properties’ option, opt for ‘subtract’, and then ‘animate the mask’ to cover the sticker.
4. Once you circle the sticker, head to the ‘content aware’ panel and select from any fill options. This will also remove the background color.
5. Navigate to the ‘generate fill layer’ option to check your video and to start rendering.
6. Make final changes and click on export to save your video where you prefer.
How To Remove TikTok Stickers Using FlexClip
I love FlexClip because it is super easy to use when removing stickers from TikTok videos. With basic editing skills, you can quickly get rid of unwanted stickers using this online video editor’s many features.
Here are tips on removing TikTok stickers using FlexClip:
Step 1: Head to the FlexClip website and use the media panel to upload the TikTok video you want to edit.
Step 2: Once you upload the output video, position it on the storyboard to start editing.
Step 3: There are several options to remove unwanted video stickers using this emoji trimmer. One easy one is the trimming feature. Simply move the slider from the start to the end of the video until you cover the parts with the stickers.
Step 4: Select the trim video tool and press the button to trim the video.
Step 5: Next, save and export your video without stickers to where you prefer without worrying about the video’s original quality.
How To Remove TikTok Video Stickers Using Trim & Crop Video Editor
Trim & Crop Editor is one of Android’s best tools for editing TikTok videos. Its cropping and trimming features make it super easy to remove stickers from videos. You can also play around with other features such as video blurring and video color enhancement.
Follow these simple steps to remove video stickers using the Trim & Crop tool:
Step 1: Download the Trim and Crop Video Editor from Google Play Store to your android device, and launch the app.
Step 2: Import the TikTok video with stickers to the editing screen to start the rendering process.
Step 3: Use the crop feature to cut out parts of the custom sticker. Alternatively, you may use the video trimmer function for the same purpose.
Step 4: Use the adjustment tool to cover the sticker you want to remove. Then, click the check button to cut out the sticker and achieve the desired video output format.
Step 5: Once you remove the stickers from the TikTok video, export it to your desired location for later use.
Tips To Use The Video Eraser App To Remove TikTok Video Stickers
If you are using an iOS device, a good option is the Video Eraser app. With this online tool, you can remove pesky stickers without damaging the video quality.
Follow these easy steps to use the Video Eraser App to remove stickers from a TikTok video.
1. Download, install the app to your iOS device, and launch it.
2. Open the Video Eraser app and import or upload the TikTok video clips from which you want to remove the stickers.
3. Navigate to the “Remove Watermark’ feature and choose the area where the target sticker is at.
4. Eliminate the video overlays by clicking on the Start button.
5. Once you remove the sticker, export the video to your preferred location.
Whether you use an iOS or Android-based video editing application, removing stickers from TikTok videos is easy.
The best part is that you do not need advanced video editing skills or to spend hours getting rid of pesky stickers or video overlays.
With the right tools and patience, you can remove stickers from TikTok videos without any hassle.